FEDERAL WAY, Wash., Feb. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Weyerhaeuser Company (NYSE: WY) today announced that its board of directors declared a dividend of $0.22 per share on the Common Stock of the company, payable in cash on March 14, 2014 to holders of record of such common shares at the close of business on February 28, 2014. Additionally, the company's board of directors has declared a dividend of $0.7969 per share on the company's 6.375% Mandatory Convertible Preference Shares, Series A, which will be payable in cash on April 1, 2014 to holders of record of such mandatory convertible preference shares at the close of business on March 15, 2014.
About WeyerhaeuserWeyerhaeuser Company, one of the world's largest private owners of timberlands, began operations in 1900. We own or control nearly 7 million acres of timberlands, primarily in the U.S., and manage another 14 million acres under long-term licenses in Canada. We manage these timberlands on a sustainable basis in compliance with internationally recognized forestry standards. We are also one of the largest manufacturers of wood and cellulose fibers products, and we develop real estate, primarily as a builder of single-family homes. Our company is a real estate investment trust. In 2013, we generated $8.5 billion in sales and employed approximately 13,700 people who serve customers worldwide. We are listed on the Dow Jones World Sustainability Index. Our common stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol WY. Learn more at www.weyerhaeuser.com.
For more information contact: Media – Anthony Chavez, 253-924-7148 Analysts – Kathryn McAuley, 253-924-2058SOURCE Weyerhaeuser Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV