3 Stocks Pushing The Services Sector Lower
2. As of noon trading, Sirius XM Holdings ( SIRI) is down $0.10 (-2.7%) to $3.46 on heavy volume. Thus far, 70.6 million shares of Sirius XM Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 66.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $3.42-$3.52 after having opened the day at $3.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $3.56. Sirius XM Holdings Inc. provides satellite radio services in the United States and Canada. Sirius XM Holdings has a market cap of $21.8 billion and is part of the media industry. Shares are up 2.0% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Sirius XM Holdings a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Sirius XM Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Sirius XM Holdings Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts