3 Stocks Pushing The Consumer Goods Sector Lower
2. As of noon trading, Toyota Motor ( TM) is down $1.71 (-1.4%) to $115.85 on average volume. Thus far, 191,825 shares of Toyota Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 437,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $114.86-$115.98 after having opened the day at $114.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $117.56. Toyota Motor Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, assembly, and sale of passenger cars, minivans, commercial vehicles, and related parts and accessories primarily in Japan, North America, Europe, and Asia. It operates through Automotive, Financial Services, and All Other segments. Toyota Motor has a market cap of $186.8 billion and is part of the automotive industry. Shares are down 3.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Toyota Motor a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Toyota Motor as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in stock price during the past year, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Toyota Motor Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts