3 Stocks Pushing The Consumer Goods Sector Higher
1. As of noon trading, Tesla Motors ( TSLA) is up $5.18 (2.6%) to $200.50 on average volume. Thus far, 4.3 million shares of Tesla Motors exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $193.25-$202.40 after having opened the day at $193.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $195.32. Tesla Motors, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and sells electric vehicles and electric vehicle powertrain components. Tesla Motors has a market cap of $24.1 billion and is part of the automotive industry. Shares are up 29.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 7 analysts who rate Tesla Motors a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Tesla Motors as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its generally high debt management risk and poor profit margins. Get the full Tesla Motors Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the consumer goods sector could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Goods ( IYK) while those bearish on the consumer goods sector could consider ProShares Ultra Sht Consumer Goods ( SZK).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts