- The Gold Line System, consisting of a 681-mile refined products pipeline system that runs from the Phillips 66 operated refinery in Borger, Texas, to Cahokia, Ill., with access to the Phillips 66 refinery in Ponca City, Okla., as well as two parallel 54-mile lateral lines from Paola, Kan., to Kansas City, Kan. The system has a maximum throughput capacity of 132,000 barrels per day and includes four terminals respectively located at Wichita, Kan., Kansas City, Kan., Jefferson City, Mo. and Cahokia, Ill., with 172,000 barrels per day of aggregate throughput capacity and 4.3 million barrels of storage capacity.
- The Medford Spheres, located in Medford, Okla., with a total working capacity of 70,000 barrels and scheduled to commence operation March 1, providing an outlet for delivery of refinery-grade propylene from the Phillips 66 refinery in Ponca City, Okla., through interconnections with third-party pipelines, to Mont Belvieu, Texas.
Phillips 66 Partners Announces First Asset Acquisition
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts