Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 11:12 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Friday.
Shares of Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) are lower following another downgrade, this time from Oppenheimer. Cramer said it "had been a great growth company" but nobody wants to own it anymore. The same is true for Lumber Liquidators (LL) and Ulta Salon (ULTA). TSCO fell nearly 1% to $65.70.Bank of America downgraded Chegg (CHGG) to hold from buy. Cramer said the company has a "terrible profit outlook." CHGG plummeted 22.3% to $6.17. "The 3-D printing stocks are back and bigger than ever," Cramer said. He called Stratasys (SSYS) the best of the group. SSYS rose 4.6% to $123.69. Jefferies upped its price target on Timken (TKR) to $66. Cramer said the Action Alerts PLUS holding could buy back 20% of its outstanding shares with the deleveraging of its balance sheet. TKR was up 2.6% to $59.66. Starwood Hotel & Resorts Worldwide (HOT) is higher after beating on earnings estimates. "This stock is a great play on China," Cramer opined. The company was upgraded by UBS to buy from hold. HOT was 4.3% higher at $78.62. Ciena (CIEN) is "another name I really like," Cramer said. He likes the deal with Ericsson (ERIC) to develop optical networking solutions. CIEN is another AAP holding. CIEN jumped 7.3% to $25. Magnum Hunter Resources (MHR) CEO Gary Evans continually claims the Utica Shale would be big for the company. "Bravo!" Cramer enthused. The company has struck natural gas in Ohio when no one else thought it was there, he added. MHR rose 6.5% to $8.69.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV