First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. (NASDAQ:FIBK), will meet with investors attending the Sterne Agee Financial Institutions Investor Conference held at the Boca Raton Resort & Club in Boca Raton, Florida this week, on February 13-14, 2014.
Representing the company will be Kevin Riley, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. The presentation materials used in the meetings with investors can be accessed at http://www.fibk.com and will be available via the company’s website for 90 days following the event.
First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. is a financial services holding company, headquartered in Billings, Montana, with $7.6 billion in assets as of December 31, 2013. It is the parent company of First Interstate Bank, a community bank operating 74 banking offices, along with online and mobile banking services, throughout Montana, Wyoming, and South Dakota. As a recognized leader in community banking services with 26 consecutive years of profitability, First Interstate is driven by strong family and corporate values, as well as a commitment to long-term organic growth, exemplary customer service, exceeding customer expectations through its products and services and supporting, with leadership and resources, the communities it serves.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV