3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: PAA, VTR, NHI
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 6.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 31.3%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market, NATIONAL HEALTH INVESTORS's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for NATIONAL HEALTH INVESTORS is currently very high, coming in at 82.60%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 133.69% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $26.49 million or 21.15% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, NATIONAL HEALTH INVESTORS has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -56.67%.
- NATIONAL HEALTH INVESTORS reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, NATIONAL HEALTH INVESTORS increased its bottom line by earning $2.68 versus $2.64 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.71 versus $2.68).
- You can view the full National Health Investors Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts