NEW YORK, Feb. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- XL Group's Specialty insurance businesses in North America are teaming up in a new Luxury Lines initiative, collaboratively extending their equine, aviation, yacht, fine art, and kidnap, ransom & extortion coverages to protect high net worth private customers and their prized possessions.
"We protect some of the world's largest museums, major airlines, cruise lines and champion thoroughbreds," said Neil Robertson, Chief Executive of XL Group's Specialty Insurance businesses. "With this initiative, we've organized our resources to help high net worth private customers easily access our specialized risk management resources to protect themselves and their valuables."
"Working with their brokers and agents, we offer these private customers an array of high-quality insurance coverage to protect their diverse leisure interests, whether their pastime pursuits include collecting art, fine wine or rare coins, piloting their private jet, yachting to far away ports or breeding the next Kentucky Derby winner," according to Mr Robertson. "We distinguish ourselves with our service and expertise. Our products are delivered by seasoned underwriters who share our clients' passion. They are art historians, pilots, equestrians, and mariners who understand the risks that may pose a threat to future enjoyment."XL Group's Luxury Lines coverages include:
- Aviation insurance including Hull & Liability, Aircraft Products Liability, Non-Owned Aircraft, and Commercial General Liability;
- Fine Art and Collectibles coverage including ArtWorks, XL's insurance protection for fine art collections;
- Equine and Livestock insurance to protect private owners and breeders;
- Yacht insurance to protect private pleasure yachts;
- Kidnap, Ransom & Extortion insurance accompanied by security and travel guidance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV