- Zendesk has dramatically improved its efficiency and visibility as it expands its international presence, with subsidiaries in Denmark (where the company was founded in 2007), the U.K., Ireland, Australia, Japan, and the Philippines. Compared to previous processes with Excel and QuickBooks, the time required for monthly global financial consolidation has been reduced from seven to two days, while overall monthly close times have been cut in half, from 10 to five days.
- NetSuite OneWorld enables a real-time view of subsidiary financials, compared to the monthly snapshots that the previous system provided. NetSuite OneWorld, with its support for 190 currencies, 19 languages and automated tax compliance in over 50 countries, enables Zendesk to comply with local tax regulations and manage subsidiary finances in local currencies, with capabilities for Zendesk to handle customer transactions in local currencies as well.
- NetSuite revenue recognition capabilities enable Zendesk to manage diverse revenue streams from Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription licensing, as well as ad hoc services, training and events.
- The NetSuite Fixed Assets Module has given Zendesk new control over its physical property, while automated amortization and depreciation eliminates what had been one to two days of manual work a month. Revenue recognition provides automated revenue calculations, supports all key standards and delivers transparency and auditability essential for strong financial controls.
- With NetSuite Financial Planning, Zendesk has gained new insights into budget vs. actuals and can better forecast revenues, costs and its best opportunities to continue on a strong growth trajectory.
Zendesk Selects NetSuite OneWorld To Help Manage Global Operations
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.