- Minal Patel, MD: Dr. Patel is an Executive Vice President at iHealth Technologies. He joined iHealth in 2012 through its acquisition of Care Management International (CMI), an innovative care management company that Dr. Patel founded and served as CEO. Prior to this, he has served in several executive roles, most recently as President and COO of Horizon Healthcare of New York, a 200,000 member subsidiary of Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey and prior to that he was the Executive Medical Director for Quality Management and Clinical Innovations for Horizon BCBSNJ. He was also previously a strategy consultant for McKinsey and Company. Dr. Patel has a BS in medical sciences and a doctorate in medicine from Boston University and a Masters in Public Health degree from Harvard University.
- Richard Berman: Mr. Berman is currently the President and CEO of LICAS, a K-12, College and University, Health Care consulting firm. In addition, he currently serves as Chairman of Emblem Health' s Quality of Care Committee and a member of its Audit Committee. Previously he was a management consultant for McKinsey & Company, Executive Vice President of NYU Medical Center and Professor of Health Care Management at the NYU School of Medicine. He has also held various roles at Korn Ferry International, Howe-Lewis International, the New York Office of Health Systems Management, US Department of Health Education, and Welfare, and as the President of Manhattanville College. In 1995, Mr. Berman was selected by Manhattanville College to serve as its tenth President. Mr. Berman is credited with the turnaround of the College, where he served until 2009. In 2006, Mr. Berman was awarded a Fulbright Commission grant to travel to Uganda and provide strategic planning and leadership training to Kabale University. Mr. Berman has a Bachelors of Business Administration, a MBA and Masters in Public Health.
- Steven Kriegsman : Mr. Kriegsman has been CytRx's (Nasdaq: CYTR) President and Chief Executive Officer and director since July 2002. He also serves as a director of Galena Biopharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: GALE) and Chairman of Galena's Compensation and Transaction Committees. He previously served as Director and Chairman of Global Genomics from June 2000. Mr. Kriegsman is an inactive Chairman and Founder of Kriegsman Capital Group LLC, a financial advisory firm specializing in emerging growth companies in the healthcare industry. He previously served as a Director and is the former Chairman of the Audit Committee of Bradley Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE, the company since has been sold). Mr. Kriegsman has a BS degree with honors from New York University in Accounting.
- David Smith: Mr. Smith is the President, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer of the Trading Advisor. Mr. Smith was the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Coast Asset Management. Mr. Smith has worked in various capacities in the securities industry, including as Vice President of Security Pacific Bank, and Oppenheimer and Company as a bond arbitrageur, and he is also a successful investor in small cap growth companies. Mr. Smith has a M.B.A. from the University of California at Berkeley.
- Marvin Ingelman : Mr. Ingelman is Chief Executive Officer of Sprylogics International Inc. (SPY: TSX), a leader in the semantic search technology sector and currently on the Board of Directors of Jamba Juice (JMBA : NASDAQ) and American Apparel, Inc. (APP : NYSE MKT). Previously he was CEO of Unomobile, Inc., a mobile advertising and messaging platform that was acquired in February 2010 by Poynt Corporation. Mr Ingelman was also founder, President and CEO of Brandera Inc., which operated Portfolios.com, a leading online business-to-business site for the Graphic Arts and creative community, and has served as a business development consultant for numerous technology companies, and established a number of other successful ventures.
Catasys Announces Transition To A New Board Of Directors
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.