On the verge of celebrating its 100th anniversary, The Toro Company has long been committed to helping customers around the world care for their outdoor environments. At the same time, Toro has built a legacy of giving back to the communities where employees live and work. As Toro celebrates ‘A Century of Innovation’ and ‘A Legacy of Caring,’ the company is proud to continue its support of communities with the launch of a Legacy Grant Program and Annual Product Donation Program.
The centennial Legacy Grant Program supports non-profit organizations in their efforts to beautify and preserve outdoor environments and enhance green spaces at home, work and play. Grants will also be made to organizations whose projects encourage and educate the public about the efficient use of water. The objective of the Legacy Grant Program is to provide funding for projects in these focus areas that will serve the community for years to come.
The centennial Annual Product Donation Program will continue to support organizations with equipment and irrigation donations that assist in maintaining their facilities and achieving impact in their communities, such as beautification of their outdoor landscapes or providing job-skills training.
In an effort for more effective collaboration with non-profits, Toro has launched its first electronic application form for both grant programs. The online application, and additional information, can be found on www.toro.com/community. Applications for both grant programs will be accepted through March 31, 2014, and are available to non-profit organizations located within 30 miles of a Toro community. The qualifying list of Toro communities includes the following:
|El Cajon||Sanford||Ankeny||Twin Cities||Beatrice||Abilene||Plymouth|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV