Citrix will be onsite at Mobile World Congress on February 24-27 in Barcelona, Spain exhibiting its optimization, virtualization, enterprise mobility and cloud solutions for mobile operators and enterprises. The company will also release its Q1 2014 Mobile Analytics Report on February 20, ahead of the event. Reporters or analysts interested in speaking with Citrix executives on any of the above topics are encouraged to contact Citrix public relations. Stay tuned for more news from Citrix to be released at the show.
Visit Citrix in Hall 5, Stand 5A21 at the show to talk with the experts and learn how the company is at the vanguard when it comes to ‘Elevating the Mobile Experience’.
Demonstration highlights at the Citrix exhibit will include:
- Adaptive Traffic Management for mobile network operators (MNOs), powered by ByteMobile
- Telco-proven NFV stack, powered by CloudPlatform, XenServer, NetScaler, and ByteMobile
- Virtual and multi-tenant ADCs for MNOs, powered by NetScaler MPX, SDX and VPX, and Citrix TriScale
- Virtualization and cloud orchestration, powered by CloudPlatform and XenServer
- Mobile device and application management, powered by XenMobile
- Mobile Windows apps and desktops, powered by XenDesktop and XenApp
Attend the “Successful Strategies for Managing the Mobile Enterprise” session on Monday, February 24 from 16:00 - 17:30 CET. Waheed Qureshi, Mobility CTO at Citrix joins key players in enterprise mobility to discuss successful strategies for managing the mobile enterprise. The panel will also examine how a variety of enterprises are achieving tangible business benefits from their mobile investments.About Citrix Citrix (NASDAQ:CTXS) is a leader in virtualization, networking and cloud infrastructure to enable new ways for people to work better. Citrix solutions help IT and service providers to build, manage and secure, virtual and mobile workspaces that seamlessly deliver apps, desktops, data and services to anyone, on any device, over any network or cloud. This year Citrix is celebrating 25 years of innovation, making IT simpler and people more productive with mobile workstyles. With annual revenue in 2013 of $2.9 billion, Citrix solutions are in use at more than 330,000 organizations and by over 100 million people globally. Learn more at www.citrix.com. For Citrix Investors This release contains forward-looking statements which are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The forward-looking statements in this release do not constitute guarantees of future performance. Those statements involve a number of factors that could cause actual results to differ materially, including risks associated with the impact of the global economy and uncertainty in the IT spending environment, including in revenue growth and recognition of revenue, products and services, their development and distribution, product demand and pipeline, economic and competitive factors, including risks associated with international growth and IT consolidation, as well as other risks detailed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Citrix assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking information contained in this press release or with respect to the announcements described herein.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV