Citrix announced today its “Silver Sponsorship” of Pink14, Pink Elephant’s 18 th annual IT service management conference, which begins February 16 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Citrix will showcase GoToAssist, its innovative and award-winning cloud-based solution at the conference’s exhibition. GoToAssist enables technical support professionals to focus on managing their work and not the associated tools by combining Service Desk, Remote Support and Monitoring functionality in one interface to simplify IT operations and deliver amazing support experiences. Citrix executive Dan Lee, senior product line director for GoToAssist and ITIL expert, will also participate in a panel on ITSM best practices.
Where & When:
Pink Elephant 18th Annual International Service Management Conference & Exposition, Feb 16-19, 2014, Las Vegas, Nevada
Citrix Session:Best Practices for Implementing an ITSM Tool
- Date/Time: Monday, February 17, 11:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. PST
- Panelist: Dan Lee, GoToAssist Senior Product Line Director and ITIL Expert, Citrix
- Description: Moderated by Pink Elephant Executive VP George Spalding, the open forum panel brings the vendor community and real-life IT managers together for a discussion of best ITSM practices.
- Blog: Citrix GoToAssist Hits the Conference Circuit: See Dan Lee Live and Online!
- Video: Top 3 Benefits of Citrix GoToAssist Service Desk
- Service Desk Demo : Citrix GoToAssist Service Desk Overview and Demo
- Announcement: Citrix Customers Realizing 50 Percent Productivity Gains Using GoToAssist
- www.citrix.com and www.gotoassist.com
- Twitter: @Citrix, @GoToAssist
- Citrix on Facebook, GoToAssist on Facebook
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts