- Total sales for the fourth quarter of $480 million, 6 percent higher than the year ago quarter, and total sales for the year were $2.1 billion, 23 percent higher than the previous year.
- Loss from continuing operations for the fourth quarter was $19 million ($0.14 per diluted share) and income of $177 million ($1.23 per diluted share) for the year.
- Non-GAAP adjusted loss from continuing operations was $7 million ($0.05 per diluted share) for the fourth quarter and income of $129 million ($0.90 per diluted share) for the year.
- Adjusted EBITDA from continuing operations for the fourth quarter was $24 million compared to $71 million in the fourth quarter of 2012. For the year, EBITDA from continuing operations was $330 million compared to $200 million the previous year.
- Cash and cash equivalents were $657 million as of December 31, 2013.
LP Reports Fourth Quarter And Year End 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.