RTI Surgical Inc. (RTI) (Nasdaq:RTIX), a global surgical implant company, reported operating results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2013 as follows:
- Achieved quarterly revenues of $60.5 million, exceeding revenue guidance of $59 to $60 million.
- Announced successful outcome to Food and Drug Administration (FDA) inspection of Alachua, Fla. facility on Oct. 29, 2013.
- Announced agreement with Yankee Alliance, a group purchasing organization, for RTI’s complete line of surgical specialties implants.
2013 Full Year Highlights:
- Completed the acquisition of Pioneer Surgical Technology, Inc. (Pioneer) on July 16, 2013.
- Received 510(k) clearance for the Fortiva™ porcine dermis implant; launched a new direct distribution organization carrying a complete portfolio of biologic implants for surgical specialties.
- Successfully completed the first human implantations of map3™ cellular allogeneic bone graft in both spine and foot and ankle procedures.
- Launched the Tritium™ Sternal Cable Plating System for closing median sternotomies following open heart procedures.
- Announced more than five million implants sterilized with zero incidence of implant-associated infection.
- Broke ground on 42,000-square-foot Logistics and Technology Center in Alachua, Fla.
Fourth Quarter 2013Worldwide revenues were $60.5 million for the fourth quarter of 2013 compared to revenues of $44.6 million for the fourth quarter of 2012. Domestic revenues were $54.4 million for the fourth quarter of 2013 compared to revenues of $40.1 million for the fourth quarter of 2012. International revenues were $6.1 million for the fourth quarter of 2013 compared to revenues of $4.5 million for the fourth quarter of 2012. On a constant currency basis, international revenues for the fourth quarter of 2013 increased 30 percent compared to the fourth quarter of 2012. Worldwide revenues for the fourth quarter of 2013 include $19.9 million from the Pioneer acquisition. If Pioneer revenues had been included for the fourth quarter for both 2012 and 2013, worldwide revenues would have decreased by 11 percent.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV