ATLANTA, Feb. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Alimera Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALIM) ("Alimera"), a biopharmaceutical company that specializes in the research, development and commercialization of prescription ophthalmic pharmaceuticals, today announced that Dan Myers, president and chief executive officer, will present at the Citi 2014 Global Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 1:50 P.M. ET in New York, NY.
The presentation will be webcast live and will be available for access on the Investor Relations section of the corporate website at http://www.alimerasciences.com. For those who are not available to listen to the live broadcast, the webcast will be archived for 90 days.
About Alimera Sciences, Inc.
Alimera Sciences, Inc., headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, is a biopharmaceutical company that specializes in the research, development and commercialization of prescription ophthalmic pharmaceuticals. Alimera's European operations are conducted from London by its wholly-owned subsidiary, Alimera Sciences Limited.ICR, LLCfor Alimera Sciences John Mills310-954-1105 John.Mills@icrinc.com SOURCE Alimera Sciences, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV