While the outlook for the ratings of Allstate New Jersey is stable, the ratings could be downgraded if underwriting performance and/or capital levels fall materially short of A.M. Best’s expectations.
The FSR of A- (Excellent) and ICRs of “a-” have been affirmed for the following members of Allstate New Jersey Insurance Group:
- Allstate New Jersey Insurance Company
- Allstate New Jersey Property and Casualty Insurance Company
- Encompass Insurance Company of New Jersey
- Encompass Property and Casualty Insurance Company of New Jersey
- Esurance Insurance Company of New Jersey
The methodology used in determining these ratings is Best’s Credit Rating Methodology, which provides a comprehensive explanation of A.M. Best’s rating process and contains the different rating criteria employed in the rating process. Best’s Credit Rating Methodology can be found at www.ambest.com/ratings/methodology.
A.M. Best Company is the world’s oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.Copyright © 2014 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.