- Quarterly and full year revenues of $524 million and $1.9 billion;
- Quarterly and full year GAAP net loss per share of $3.93 and $3.74, inclusive of a $173 million non-cash goodwill impairment charge recorded during the quarter resulting in $4.12 per share impact, net of tax;
- Quarterly and full year non-GAAP diluted earnings per share of 36 cents and $1.90, inclusive of a 36 cent impact to the quarter for a discrete tax item;
- Quarterly and full year adjusted EBITDA of $50 million and $168 million;
- Twelve-month backlog of $549 million and total backlog of $1.1 billion;
- Quarterly bookings of $527 million; and
- Implemented new segment reporting for Electricity, Gas and Water.
Itron Announces Fourth Quarter And Fiscal 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.