7 Cheap Wines to Help You Forget About Valentine's Day
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Valentine's Day is finally here, and while the day may bring romance, fancy dinners, chocolates and warm feelings to many, it is also a time that makes others rather miserable or at very least, more than a tad cynical.
Luckily, we have the secret ingredient to make Valentine's Day bearable, even fun, for those who wish they were with someone on Feb. 14: wine.
Specifically, lots of wine. But we're not talking about the good stuff here. No, the good stuff is too expensive for this mission. We need the cheap stuff, the bargain bin booze, the stuff that even college students can afford.
So don't fret if the the fake hearts and the never-ending streams of jewelry commercials get you down. We agree Valentine's Day couldn't end quickly enough, and enough with all the pity because you may not have a date.
The antidote is wine. Without further commiserating, here are 7 Cheap Wines to Help You Totally Forget About Valentine's Day. (Note: We do not suggest combining these wines in one sitting. Pick one and stick with it.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV