MCKINNEY, Texas, Feb. 12, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Independent Bank Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:IBTX), the holding company for Independent Bank, announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend in the amount of $0.06 per share of common stock. The dividend will be payable on March 6, 2014 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on February 24, 2014.
About Independent Bank Group
Independent Bank Group, through its wholly owned subsidiary, Independent Bank, provides a wide range of relationship-driven commercial banking products and services tailored to meet the needs of businesses, professionals and individuals. Independent Bank Group operates 30 banking offices in 26 communities in two market regions located in the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan area and the greater Austin area. As of December 31, 2013, Independent Bank Group had total assets of $2.164 billion, total loans of $1.723 billion and total deposits of $1.710 billion.
CONTACT: Analysts/Investors: Torry Berntsen President and Chief Operating Officer (972) 562-9004 email@example.com Michelle Hickox Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (972) 562-9004 firstname.lastname@example.org Media: Eileen Ponce Marketing Director (469) 742-9437 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV