FOX Business Network (FBN) is developing an original alternative primetime program entitled Strange Inheritance that will debut in summer 2014, announced Kevin Magee, Executive Vice President for the network. Hosted by FBN’s Tracy Byrnes, the show will take a closer look at real-life stories of unconventional inheritances.
In making the announcement, Magee said, “A venture like Strange Inheritance helps us diversify our primetime programming. Its eccentric premise is a compelling option for a business audience after hours.”
The half-hour show is being produced by Jonathan Towers, founder and senior executive producer of Towers Productions, LLC. Towers has worked on a number of prominent reality-based series, including: A&E’s American Justice, National Geographic’s Inside 9/11 and History Channel’s Gangland. Strange Inheritance goes into production in late February.
Brian Gaffney, currently an executive producer with FOX News Channel’s (FNC) documentary unit, has been promoted to Director of Special Programming for FBN and will manage the production of Strange Inheritance. Gaffney has been with FNC since 2002 and has overseen production on more than 90 documentaries and specials for the network.FOX Business Network (FBN) is a financial news channel delivering real-time information across all platforms that impact both Main Street and Wall Street. Headquartered in New York—the business capital of the world—FBN launched in October 2007 and is available in more than 70 million homes in major markets across the United States. Owned by 21st Century Fox, the network has bureaus in Chicago, Los Angeles, Washington, DC and London. On the web at www.foxbusiness.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV