MAUMEE, Ohio, Feb. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Andersons, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANDE) today clarified media reports regarding its Fourth Quarter 2013 and Full-Year results announced Tuesday.
In Tuesday's earnings release the reported earnings per diluted share reflected the three-for-two stock split effective this month, to align the reported earnings with the to-be-released 10K. Pre- and post-split earnings are clarified below:
- Full Year earnings would have been reported as $4.77 before the split. The $3.18 earnings per diluted share announced on Tuesday was reported post-split.
- Fourth Quarter 2013 earnings would have been reported as $1.62 before the split. The $1.08 earnings per diluted share announced on Tuesday was reported post-split.
SOURCE The Andersons, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV