MILWAUKEE, Feb. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Briggs & Stratton Corporation (NYSE:BGG)
Briggs & Stratton Corporation (the "Company") today announced that William H. Reitman, Senior Vice President & Managing Director - Europe, has amended his individual stock trading plan in accordance with Rule 10b5-1 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
Mr. Reitman informed the Company that he amended his trading plan to provide for the intended sale of an additional 4,924 shares of Company common stock that would be issued as a result of the exercise of stock options that will expire in August 2014. The purpose of the plan is to provide Mr. Reitman with the ability to exercise his expiring options and sell the underlying Company common stock in an orderly manner and avoid concerns about the timing of the transactions.The amount that Mr. Reitman may realize from the exercise of any options will be the number of options exercised multiplied by the amount by which the net selling prices of the Company's stock on the dates the stock options are exercised exceed the exercise prices of the stock options.
Other Company executives may from time to time adopt Rule 10b5-1 plans.
David J. Rodgers Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
SOURCE Briggs & Stratton Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV