1. As of noon trading, Northstar Realty Finance Corporation ( NRF) is down $0.22 (-1.5%) to $14.25 on light volume. Thus far, 704,326 shares of Northstar Realty Finance Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $14.25-$14.46 after having opened the day at $14.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.47. NorthStar Realty Finance Corp., a real estate investment trust (REIT), operates as a commercial real estate (CRE) investment and asset management company in the United States. Northstar Realty Finance Corporation has a market cap of $4.5 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 7.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Northstar Realty Finance Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Northstar Realty Finance Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's return on equity has been disappointing. Get the full Northstar Realty Finance Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the real estate industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Real Estate ( IYR) while those bearish on the real estate industry could consider ProShares Short Real Estate Fund ( REK).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts