3. As of noon trading, Tanger Factory Outlet Centers ( SKT) is down $0.68 (-2.0%) to $33.17 on average volume. Thus far, 364,760 shares of Tanger Factory Outlet Centers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 742,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $32.91-$33.85 after having opened the day at $33.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.85. Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. is a real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets in United States. It focuses on developing, acquiring, owning, operating, and managing outlet shopping centers. Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. Tanger Factory Outlet Centers has a market cap of $3.2 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 5.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Tanger Factory Outlet Centers a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Tanger Factory Outlet Centers as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the stock has had a generally disappointing performance in the past year. Get the full Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts