4. As of noon trading, C.R. Bard ( BCR) is down $1.03 (-0.8%) to $135.62 on light volume. Thus far, 220,634 shares of C.R. Bard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 610,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $135.58-$137.37 after having opened the day at $136.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $136.65. C. R. Bard, Inc. designs, manufactures, packages, distributes, and sells medical, surgical, diagnostic, and patient care devices worldwide. C.R. Bard has a market cap of $10.4 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 2.0% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate C.R. Bard a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates C.R. Bard as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full C.R. Bard Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts