STM, MTD And ASML, Pushing Electronics Industry Downward
1. As of noon trading, ASML ( ASML) is down $1.39 (-1.6%) to $88.22 on average volume. Thus far, 794,772 shares of ASML exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $87.93-$88.90 after having opened the day at $88.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $89.61. ASML Holding NV engages in designing, manufacturing, marketing, and servicing semiconductor processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits or chips worldwide. ASML has a market cap of $38.8 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are down 4.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate ASML a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates ASML as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, increase in stock price during the past year, increase in net income and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full ASML Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the electronics industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Technology ( IYW) while those bearish on the electronics industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Semiconductor ( SSG).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts