STM, MTD And ASML, Pushing Electronics Industry Downward
2. As of noon trading, Mettler-Toledo International ( MTD) is down $3.66 (-1.4%) to $250.67 on average volume. Thus far, 90,756 shares of Mettler-Toledo International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 193,500 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $249.80-$255.26 after having opened the day at $254.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $254.33. Mettler-Toledo International Inc. supplies precision instruments and services worldwide. The company operates in five segments: U.S. Operations, Swiss Operations, Western European Operations, Chinese Operations, and Other. Mettler-Toledo International has a market cap of $7.5 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 4.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Mettler-Toledo International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Mettler-Toledo International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Mettler-Toledo International Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts