3. As of noon trading, Eli Lilly and Company ( LLY) is down $0.79 (-1.5%) to $53.23 on average volume. Thus far, 2.3 million shares of Eli Lilly and Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $53.14-$54.15 after having opened the day at $54.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.02. Eli Lilly and Company discovers, develops, manufactures, and sells pharmaceutical products worldwide. Eli Lilly and Company has a market cap of $60.8 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 6.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Eli Lilly and Company a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Eli Lilly and Company as a buy. Among the primary strengths of the company is its expanding profit margins over time. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Eli Lilly and Company Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts