3. As of noon trading, Kimberly-Clark Corporation ( KMB) is down $0.76 (-0.7%) to $107.83 on light volume. Thus far, 592,392 shares of Kimberly-Clark Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $107.40-$108.82 after having opened the day at $108.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $108.59. Kimberly-Clark Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and markets personal care, consumer tissue, and health care products worldwide. The company operates in four segments: Personal Care, Consumer Tissue, K-C Professional, and Health Care. Kimberly-Clark Corporation has a market cap of $41.1 billion and is part of the consumer non-durables industry. Shares are up 4.0% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Kimberly-Clark Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Kimberly-Clark Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in stock price during the past year, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, notable return on equity and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Kimberly-Clark Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts