4. As of noon trading, Kinder Morgan Energy Partners ( KMP) is down $0.81 (-1.0%) to $79.88 on light volume. Thus far, 359,577 shares of Kinder Morgan Energy Partners exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $79.84-$80.69 after having opened the day at $80.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.69. Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P. operates as a pipeline transportation and energy storage company in North America. Kinder Morgan Energy Partners has a market cap of $24.8 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are up 0.0% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Kinder Morgan Energy Partners a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Kinder Morgan Energy Partners as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Kinder Morgan Energy Partners Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts