4. As of noon trading, T. Rowe Price Group ( TROW) is up $0.50 (0.6%) to $80.68 on average volume. Thus far, 801,109 shares of T. Rowe Price Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $79.90-$81.07 after having opened the day at $80.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.18. T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. is a publicly owned asset management holding company. The firm primarily provides its services to individual and institutional investors, retirement plans, and financial intermediaries. T. Rowe Price Group has a market cap of $20.8 billion and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are down 4.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 8 analysts who rate T. Rowe Price Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates T. Rowe Price Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full T. Rowe Price Group Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts