4. As of noon trading, NXP Semiconductor ( NXPI) is up $0.51 (1.0%) to $52.59 on average volume. Thus far, 1.3 million shares of NXP Semiconductor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $52.08-$53.12 after having opened the day at $52.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.08. NXP Semiconductors N.V. provides mixed signal and standard product solutions for radio frequency (RF), analog, power management, interface, security, and digital processing products worldwide. It provides integrated circuits (ICs) and discrete semiconductors. NXP Semiconductor has a market cap of $12.9 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 13.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 10 analysts who rate NXP Semiconductor a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates NXP Semiconductor as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company has favored debt over equity in the management of its balance sheet. Get the full NXP Semiconductor Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts