RUTLAND, Vt., Feb. 12, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Casella Waste Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:CWST), a regional solid waste, recycling, and resource management services company, will host a conference call on Thursday, March 6, 2014 to discuss its financial results for the company's third quarter fiscal year 2014, which ended January 31, 2014.
The company will release its financial results after the close of the market on Wednesday, March 5, 2014. The Company will host a conference call to discuss these results on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. ET. Individuals interested in participating in the call should dial (877) 548-9590 or (720) 545-0037 at least 10 minutes before start time. The call will also be webcast; to listen, participants should visit Casella Waste Systems' website at http://ir.casella.com and follow the appropriate link to the webcast.
A replay of the call will be available on the company's website, or by calling (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 (Conference ID 93667119) until 11:59 p.m. ET on Thursday, March 13, 2014.For further information, contact Ned Coletta, Chief Financial Officer, at (802) 772-2239, or visit the company's website at http://www.casella.com.
CONTACT: Ned Coletta Chief Financial Officer (802) 772-2239
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV