Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:59 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Thursday.
Credit Suisse upped its price target on Priceline.com (PCLN) to $1,475 from $1,250. Cramer agreed with the bullish call, saying, "I think it's going there." PCLN rose 2.4% to $1,276.07.
Cohen & Company upgraded AthenaHealth (ATHN) to hold from sell after what Cramer called an incredible quarter. He said Cohen has been one of the biggest bears on AthenaHealth but the upgrade has come "too late." ATHN was up 3% to $186.69.Jefferies said there could be a risk to iPhone estimates for Apple (AAPL), but Cramer has had enough. "Analysts, listen to me. Stop trying to game the iPhones!" he exclaimed. AAPL was 1.6% higher at $544.43. Shares of Cabela's (CAB) are getting hit hard after missing top- and bottom-line estimates. Cramer views the company's report as a potential forewarning for Alliant Techsystems (ATK), advising investors "be careful" of lower ammunition sales. CAB dropped 8% to $64.26. Shares of Deere (DE) are lower for a second day following its earnings results. Lower agriculture and land prices are pressuring farmers, creating a "secular trend against Deere," Cramer said. DE fell 1.2% to $85.85. Zillow (Z) is also lower after earnings, despite beating estimates and providing strong guidance. Cramer said the company discussed becoming more of a "media company," which would be quite expensive. Investors just want the growth, he added. Z rose by 15 cents to $90. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV