STAMFORD, Conn., Feb. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- There was a time when a box of chocolates, a card or a nice bouquet would get a savvy person through this holiday. But today, there's pressure to arrange a romantic dinner for two and that means making a dinner reservation well in advance of February 14.
Attention procrastinators! Charter has a romantic alternative that is cheaper and if you add a bottle of wine and some gourmet take-out, you could very well win your Valentine's heart.
Romantic comedies -- some of the best -- are a click away on Charter On Demand. Turn the lights low, settle into the loveseat and access a movie world where love conquers all, the boy gets the girl and improbable coincidence leads to a happy ending.
Charter offers these swoon-worthy movies, available February 11, for a Happy Valentine's Day 2014. These movies are available in SD and HD. Charter customers can watch them by going to Channel 1, Choose "Movies" and then select "Movie Collections". In markets that do not have a "Movie Collections" option, you can find your movies within the "New Release Movies" and "Movie Library" categories.
- Sleepless in Seattle
- Love Actually
- Pretty Woman
- Dirty Dancing
- Titanic (Digitally Remastered)
- An Officer and a Gentleman
- The Proposal
- The Best Man Holiday
- Notting Hill
- Definitely, Maybe
- (500) Days of Summer
- Along Came Polly
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
- Meet the Parents
Charter would also like its customers to tweet their favorite romantic movies using #ValentinesDay and @CharterCom (e.g. My favorite romantic movie is "Pretty Woman" #ValentinesDay @CharterCom).
For more information about Movies On Demand, please visit: www.charter.com/service-details/tv-menu/tv-on-demand-overviewSleepless In Seattle © 1993 Sony Pictures Television Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV