Molina Healthcare Inc. Stock Upgraded (MOH)
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 10.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- MOH's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.88 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further. Despite the fact that MOH's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 1.52 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
- MOLINA HEALTHCARE INC has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, MOLINA HEALTHCARE INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.96 versus $0.25 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.00 versus $0.96).
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Health Care Providers & Services industry and the overall market, MOLINA HEALTHCARE INC's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts