1. Company ( NOK): Provides Internet and digital mapping and navigation services worldwide. Market cap at $27.38B, most recent closing price at $7.66.
2. QUALCOMM Incorporated ( QCOM): Engages in the development, design, manufacture, and marketing of digital wireless telecommunications products and services. Market cap at $126.27B, most recent closing price at $74.41.3. Juniper Networks, Inc. ( JNPR): Designs, develops, and sells products and services that provide network infrastructure to create environments for the deployment of services and applications over a single network. Market cap at $13.77B, most recent closing price at $27.25. 4. Motorola Solutions, Inc. ( MSI): Provides business and mission critical communication products and services for enterprise and government customers worldwide. Market cap at $16.73B, most recent closing price at $64.60. 5. Google Inc. ( GOOG): Google is the world's most popular search engine. Market cap at $392.92B, most recent closing price at $1,177.44. ( List compiled by Chris Lau, a Kapitall Writer. Information sourced from Zacks Investment Research.)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts