TORONTO, Feb. 12, 2014 /CNW/ - Royal Bank of Canada (RY on TSX and NYSE) will release its first quarter results for 2014 and host its Annual Meeting of Common Shareholders on February 26, 2014.
Q1 2014 Results Information related to RBC's first quarter financial results will be available at rbc.com/investorrelations. First quarter results are expected to be released at approximately 6:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST).
The conference call is scheduled for 7:30 a.m. (EST) and will feature a presentation by RBC executives followed by a question and answer period with analysts. An audiocast of the call is available on a listen-only basis at: rbc.com/investorrelations/quarterly-financial-statements.html or by telephone (416-340-2217, 866-696-5910 or Int'l: 800-8989-6336 passcode 2674741 followed by the number sign). Please call between 7:20 a.m. and 7:25 a.m. (EST).
Management's comments on results will be posted on RBC's website shortly following the call. A recording will be available by 5:00 p.m. (EST) from February 26, 2014 until May 21, 2014 at rbc.com/investorrelations/quarterly-financial-statements.html or by telephone (905-694-9451 or 800-408-3053, passcode 2038368 followed by the number sign).Annual Meeting RBC's Annual Meeting of Common Shareholders will be held at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre in Toronto, Ontario and is scheduled to begin at 9:00 a.m. (EST). The event will be webcast live, and will be available at rbc.com/investorrelations/annual-meeting-reports.html. Information related to the Annual Meeting can be found in RBC's Management Proxy Circular at rbc.com./investorrelations/pdf/2014englishproxy.pdf/. Shareholder participation is very important to us and we encourage shareholders to vote. SOURCE RBC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV