SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Feb. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- You're only as good as the people on your team. Savvy companies recognize this and are looking beyond traditional human capital management (HCM) applications for solutions that enable them to engage their workforce in new and innovative ways that drive business transformation. With increasing frequency, companies are turning to SuccessFactors, an SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) company and market-leading provider of cloud-based HCM software. Today, SuccessFactors announced a series of global customer wins across various industries, including Danone, Live Nation and MillerCoors.
With integration across each solution in cloud and on-premise environments, SuccessFactors solutions and the SAP® Cloud for Human Resources portfolio enable companies to choose the solutions they need to develop and maintain a high-performance workforce while still building the long-term, end-to-end HCM system blueprint. This means that if business needs change in the future, companies will have the flexibility to expand their HCM solutions and easily integrate them into existing systems. New customers that have chosen SuccessFactors and SAP include:
- Live Nation, a U.S.-based live-events company, selected solutions from SuccessFactors and SAP to better understand its target audiences for each venue as well as fan demographics of its artists. With SAP software, Live Nation expects to enhance concertgoers' experience, track sentiment and ensure successful and profitable tours in order to increase concert revenues as well as facilitate marketing efforts.
- With more than 100,000 employees worldwide, Danone, one of the fastest-growing food companies in the world and long-term SAP customer, has selected multiple SuccessFactors HCM solutions including Employee Central, Recruiting, and Performance and Compensation, as well as the SAP® Cloud for Travel and Expense solution. With SuccessFactors solutions, Danone will renovate its HR information system to foster better support to the global and local HR functions, find the right talent in emerging markets and improve employee engagement, performance and career experience. With SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense, Danone expects to standardize this process and open it for mobility.
- Aspen Insurance Holdings Limited, a provider of global insurance and reinsurance products, has selected SuccessFactors Employee Central and SuccessFactors Talent and Analytics to support its diversifying platform with a global, modern and insightful solution for all people processes. With SuccessFactors solutions, Aspen Insurance expects to provide self-service for employees and managers, as well as reporting and analytics that give managers actionable insight.
"The fast global adoption of HCM solutions from SuccessFactors and SAP is a testament to our history of delivering beautiful and engaging solutions with the needs of today and tomorrow's diverse workforce in mind," said David Ludlow, group vice president, SuccessFactors and SAP. "Every day, we are seeing more and more of our customers from all different industries, locations and employee sizes recognize the importance of workforce advantages that come from cloud-based, agile HR solutions."For more information, visit the SAP Newsroom. About SuccessFactors, an SAP Company SuccessFactors provides the leading cloud-based HCM Suite, which helps HR drive business execution with solutions that are complete, beautiful, and flexible enough to start anywhere– optimizing your workforce today and preparing them for tomorrow. SuccessFactors solutions are supported by a global partner ecosystem and the experience and commitment of SAP. With approximately 25 million subscription seats globally, we strive to delight our customers by delivering innovative solutions, content and analytics, process expertise and best practices insights from serving our broad and diverse customer base. Today, with more than 3,900 customers, we serve organizations of all sizes across more than 60 industries in more than 177 countries using our application suite in 35 languages. About SAP As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable more than 253,500 customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. For more information, visit www.sap.com. Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "expect," "forecast," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should" and "will" and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP's future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), including SAP's most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV