VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb. 12, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coastal.com (Nasdaq:COA) (TSX:COA), the leading global manufacturer and digital retailer of high-quality glasses and contact lenses, has launched a new approach to its revolutionary home trial program that makes it easier for consumers to try and buy eyewear online.
The "Try Before You Buy" program is similar to the traditional eyewear trial program launched by Coastal.com five years ago. However, now customers will receive their choice of glasses for a thirty day trial period with their prescription lenses included.
"Our original Home Try-On program included four frames to try but, without prescription lenses, it was difficult to make a decision and have a full, authentic experience," said Roger Hardy, founder and CEO of Coastal.com. "Customers told us they disliked the hassle of returning to the post office to mail the trial packs back to us, then wait for the completed glasses to arrive. We decided there must be a better way, and we think we've found it!"The decision to offer this trial program stems from Coastal.com's commitment to providing high-quality, affordable and fashionable eyewear to its customers around the globe. This trial program is the first of its kind in the optical industry and allows customers to try on several pairs of glasses in their prescription completely free. Customers can order and try out their glasses with no cost for thirty days and keep only the eyeglasses they love! "We are always looking for ways to make buying eyewear easier and more affordable," continued Hardy. "The only way customers can truly get the feel for eyeglasses bought online is to include their own custom prescription lenses in the trial. We invented the trial pack and have now reinvented it, taking the experience to a whole new level for our customers."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV