ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE:ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to increase global sales, today announced that tech titans Amazon and Google will present keynote sessions at the 2014 Catalyst Americas conference, taking place March 10-12 at the Wynn Las Vegas. Senior Vice President of Amazon Seller Services Sebastian Gunningham will engage in a fireside chat with ChannelAdvisor CEO Scot Wingo on Wednesday, March 12, at 8:30 a.m. PDT. Google Director of Product Management Vineet Buch will join Wingo on stage on Tuesday, March 11, at 4:15 p.m. PDT.
"The theme of Catalyst this year is ‘E-commerce. Accelerated,’” said Wingo. “Amazon and Google are driving tremendous changes within the world of e-commerce, and we are excited to welcome them back to the main stage to present their visions of where online retail is going."
Additionally, Brian Elliot, head of platforms for Google Shopping, will lead a session titled “Mobile 101: Making the Most of Mobile Traffic, from Click to Conversion” on Wednesday, March 12, at 9:30 a.m. PDT. This session will cover topics including:
- Why responsive design is a great companion to apps
- The most important aspects of the mobile shopper experience
- What to measure, when to act and what to expect from mobile
To learn more about the Catalyst Americas agenda, please visit: http://www.channeladvisor.com/catalyst2014/#US/Agenda.Catalyst Americas will focus on topics such as rapid access to new sources of demand, global expansion, performance-based analytics and much more. With access to executives from companies like Amazon, Google and many more, attendees will gain a comprehensive understanding of current and upcoming trends, best practices and new products and innovations in the e-commerce industry. To learn more and to register for the conference, please visit: http://www.channeladvisor.com/catalyst2014/#US/Home Like us on FacebookFollow us on Twitter @ChannelAdvisorConnect on LinkedIn About ChannelAdvisor ChannelAdvisor (NYSE:ECOM) is a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to integrate, manage and optimize their merchandise sales across hundreds of online channels, including Amazon, Google, eBay, Facebook and more. Through automation, analytics and optimization, ChannelAdvisor customers can leverage a single inventory feed to more efficiently list and advertise products online, and connect with shoppers to increase sales. Billions of dollars in merchandise value are driven through ChannelAdvisor’s platform every year, and thousands of customers use ChannelAdvisor’s solutions to help grow their businesses. For more information, visit www.channeladvisor.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV