Regions Bank (NYSE: RF) today announced that Rudy Walker, a consumer sales manager in Memphis, Tenn., is the February 2014 recipient of the Regions Bank Better Life Award. The Better Life Award is the top honor given to a Regions associate for outstanding dedication and job performance, as well as exemplary involvement and commitment to the community.
In addition to the recognition, Regions donates $1,000 in the name of the recipient to a charity of the winner’s choice; Walker has chosen Veritas College Preparatory Charter School in Memphis. A video profile of Walker is available on the Regions Financial YouTube channel.
Walker joined Regions in 2003. He is a top-ranked consumer sales manager for the company and is known for nurturing talents into success.
“I want to share everything I learn with my team and push them to perform at their potential,” Walker said. “If you want others to be successful like you want to be successful, it will blossom, and there’s nothing you can’t accomplish together.”Lifelong mentors – including his father, late mother, and football coaches from Pop Warner days through his college career – instilled a drive for excellence in Walker. He pays their investment forward by striving to be the best he can be in all areas of his life – from being a husband and father, to working with and coaching others at Regions. “Rudy is competitive, but in a way, that brings out the best in everyone,” said Earl Connell, consumer banking executive for Regions in West Tennessee. Connell added that Walker is very humble. “Some people think they have all the answers, but Rudy is always willing to rethink, always wants to make himself better.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV