Kevin Chorlins, who has supported the launch and expansion of global networks and program sales for Scripps Networks Interactive Inc. (NYSE: SNI), has been appointed to the newly created role of senior vice president of international content and brand strategy.
Chorlins has served as vice president of marketing and communications for the growing Scripps Networks international division, working with regional marketing and programming teams worldwide to devise promotional and creative initiatives for Food Network and Travel Channel.
In his new role, Chorlins will spearhead international strategy and marketing support for Scripps brands and programming franchises, new network launches and program sales, while managing international communications and public relations. He will report to Jim Samples, president of Scripps Networks International. His appointment is effective immediately.
“As the company has developed experienced programmers and marketers in London, Singapore and now Brazil, it’s important that our international teams have a strong support base in the United States,” Samples said. “With his broad experience across both our international and domestic businesses, Kevin will be able to help our teams harness the strength of Scripps programming as we grow our networks around the world.”Prior to joining its international division, Chorlins was vice president of marketing for DIY Network, which also is owned by Scripps Networks. At DIY Network, Chorlins directed branding initiatives, extensions, marketing campaigns and partnerships. He has an additional 10 years of experience in marketing and advertising in the entertainment and theatrical film industries. Chorlins is a graduate of the University of Missouri and holds a master’s degree in business administration from the University of Tennessee. He is based in New York City.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV