American Water Works Company, Inc. (NYSE: AWK) announced today that it intends to release its final 2013 fourth quarter and year-end financial results after the market closes on Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2014.
Jeff Sterba, president and chief executive officer, and Susan Story, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will host the 2013 fourth quarter earnings conference call and audio webcast with investors, analysts and other interested parties on Thursday, Feb. 27, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time. There will be a question and answer session as part of the call.
Following the earnings conference call, an audio archive of the call will be available through March 6, 2014 by dialing 303-590-3030 for U.S. and international callers. The access code for replay is 4662798. The online archive of the webcast will be available through March 28, 2014, by accessing the Investor Relations page of the company’s website located at www.amwater.com.Founded in 1886, American Water is the largest publicly traded U.S. water and wastewater utility company. With headquarters in Voorhees, N.J., the company employs 6,700 dedicated professionals who provide drinking water, wastewater and other related services to an estimated 14 million people in more than 30 states and parts of Canada. More information can be found at www.amwater.com. Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for American Water.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV