- New unified management system designed to deliver high-performing networks that are adaptive to changes in world outside of what operators can control
- Manages full network scope for mobility, transport and IP in one solution
- Removes barriers between network domains for smarter decision making, reduces operational complexity and improves efficiency through better automation and policy control
STOCKHOLM, Sweden, Feb. 12, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rapid developments in devices, new services and new apps are placing new demands on the network. Networks need to change continuously. Only a new approach to network management can deliver high-performing networks that also adapt to changes that take place outside the world operators can control - in the real world, not only the virtual world that is the network. It could be that traffic stops because of a snowstorm, that 200,000 people turn up to celebrate a jubilee, when a new shopping center is opened or when 1,000 office workers move into a new building. Whenever reality provides a new challenge, operators need to meet it. By making the network adaptive that is possible.
The new Ericsson (Nasdaq:ERIC) Network Manager will be the platform for telecom operators to manage the transformation of their networks to new technologies, enabling management of hybrid networks, ranging from multi-standard radio, small cell and integrated Wi-Fi in indoor environments, Time Division Multiplexing, evolved IP networks, virtual network infrastructures and dynamic networking with Software Defined Networks (SDN).
Together with Ericsson Cloud Manager, Ericsson Network Manager delivers a full solution for managing information and technology in operators' converging ICT infrastructure.This solution improves network performance and cuts operational costs by integrating and automating management functions across domains. Performing analysis in the cross-domain data layer enables new, superior insights for policy-based programmability. Ericsson Network Manager is an integrated part of Ericsson's full OSS portfolio for multi-vendor management and is fully scalable for the network needs of tomorrow.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV