- Provides twice the radio capacity in same footprint while minimizing installation time
- Multiple climate options give optimum energy efficiency in any environment
- Light-weight, modular, standardized, cabinet enables savings in roll-out and maintenance
STOCKHOLM, Sweden, Feb. 12, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- As traffic capacity needs grow, Ericsson (Nasdaq:ERIC) introduces a modular All-in-One Outdoor Enclosure that houses and powers high-capacity mobile broadband sites. Built to complement its RBS 6000 portfolio, the maximum high-capacity configuration houses up to 8 digital units, 18 radios and 4 MINI-LINK hops in a footprint of less than 0.5 square meters (70 x 70 cm).
The All-in-One Outdoor Enclosure encapsulates multi-standard radio, transmission, power and climate equipment with savings potential for areas with mild to warm climates. The modular system minimizes footprint, installation time, maintenance and cost, and can be upgraded to fit specific site needs, using tailor-made configurations.
When configured as a high-capacity outdoor radio base station, the All-in-One Outdoor Enclosure can provide capacity for up to 8 digital and up to 12 radio units for all relevant radio standards and frequency bands. It can also be used as a main unit in a main remote configuration using up to 16 internally installed digital units and up to 18 remote radio units, or a combination of macro and main-remote.Thomas Norén, Vice President and Head Product Area Radio, Business Unit Networks, Ericsson says: "Optimizing outdoor enclosures is an important area for operators to reduce time-to-service. The All-in-One Outdoor Enclosure helps them to add capacity cost-efficiently, enabling them to handle the massive data growth in the Networked Society." The All-in-One Outdoor Enclosure is designed to work across Ericsson's entire RBS6000 product portfolio. Visitors to Mobile World Congress can see an example of the All-In-One Outdoor Enclosure in Hall 2. During Mobile World Congress 2014 in Barcelona, Spain, Ericsson is showing world-leading technology and service capabilities and innovations. We believe that anything that benefits from a connection will be connected, and we lead the way with solutions that drive the development in mobility, broadband and the cloud, creating the foundation for eco-systems and transformation across industries. We are your guide in the Networked Society.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV