- Net new assets brought to the company by new and existing clients in January 2014 totaled $11.9 billion.
- Total client assets were $2.22 trillion as of month-end January, up 10% from January 2013 and down 1% compared to December 2013.
- Clients’ daily average trades were 588.2 thousand in January 2014, up 17% compared to January 2013 and up 17% compared to December 2013. January 2014 trading activity included a 20% sequential increase in daily average revenue trades.
Schwab Reports Monthly Activity Highlights
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.