- ORU upgraded the Extreme N-Series equipment to the high-performance S-Series® to deliver powerful performance along with granular visibility and control. Extreme's NetSight® Network Management and Security Information and Event Manager (SIEM) simplifies network management tasks with automated, policy-based traffic prioritization, QoS and bandwidth management and policy-based user security.
- ORU's upgraded network allows students to stream video content such as Netflix in dorms without causing issues for ORU's IT team. In the classroom, Extreme's equipment supports the classroom apps run by the University and enables ORU to deploy new classroom technologies such as voice and digital content.
- ORU found that Extreme was the "vendor of choice" who could provide the best performance, granular control and visibility at the desired price point. In addition to cutting costs, an added benefit was that the new S-Series switches allowed ORU to reduce their energy costs as well.
Extreme Networks Provides Oral Roberts University High-Performance Network Access To Support Mobile And Virtualization
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts